July 1, 2019
Oxnard, California: Home of Dallas Cowboys Training Camp
The Dallas Cowboys return this summer to Oxnard, California! Dallas Cowboys Training Camp will be held July 27th to August 14th at River Ridge Playing Fields. See the full schedule of events, and enter to win Visit Oxnard’s VIP Dallas Cowboys Training Camp Experience HERE.
Each year, Dallas Cowboys fans ask a number of questions about Training Camp; therefore, here’s our list of top 5 FAQs with answers!
1. What are the 2019 DCTC benefits to Dallas United Fan Club members?
- Preferred and Premier Dallas United Fan Club members will receive discounted access ($10) to the sideline viewing area for autograph opportunities and will be allowed to enter camp 30 minutes prior to the general public.
- Elite Dallas United Fan Club members will receive VIP parking access each day of camp, VIP tent access and preferred sideline space for autograph areas. Elite members will also be allowed to enter camp 30 minutes prior to the general public.
2. Where do buses drop off/park?
- The City of Oxnard is responsible for parking enforcement. Buses will be permitted to drop off on site and then park at Oxnard High School. The high school will also serve as overflow parking. Visit Oxnard recommends that attendees arrive early because very limited spaces will be available on site.
3. Can Dallas United Fan Club memberships be purchased in advance?
- DCTC attendees can purchase Dallas United Fan Club items online at DallasCowboys.com/United in advance or in person at DCTC in Oxnard.
- Find more details about Dallas United Fan Club membership and benefits at: dallascowboys.com/dcutrainingcamp
4. How do I register my child for DCC Academy in Oxnard?
- Registration for DCC Academy 2019 is now open! The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will hold DCC Academy at Rio Mesa High School on July 26th from 9am to 1pm.
- Register here. Please scroll down to the 1 Day DCC Academy in Oxnard.
5. On special days (like military appreciation day), what can special guests expect as part of their experience?
- Preferred seating (first come, first served), free parking, discounted merchandise and autograph opportunities.
- This is valid for the military/first responder person and ONE guest.
- Valid ID must be shown.
See you on the field. Go Cowboys!