Win a Visit Oxnard VIP Training Camp Experience
- Round-trip domestic airfare aboard American Airlines for two people to Los Angeles, California
- Round-trip ground transportation between LA and Oxnard
- 3-night hotel stay for two people at Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort (subject to availability and blackout dates)
- VIP Admission for up to three Training Camp practices at River Ridge Playing Fields in Oxnard
- $150 Visa gift card for any establishment that accepts VISA as a form of payment
- Assorted swag bag (to be determined in the sole discretion of Visit Oxnard)
Click for rules and regulations
Enter to Win
Daily Training Camp Giveaway
We’re giving away 2 VIP Passes to every day of training camp!
Enter your information below for a chance to win:
- VIP Training Camp tickets
- Swag bags
- Visit Oxnard merch and more!
Check your email daily so you don't miss out on your winning tickets!
Click for rules and regulations
Enter to Win
Training Camp Details
The Dallas Cowboys will return to Oxnard for Training Camp on July 27th, 2019. Many practices are open to the public, giving residents and guests the opportunity to interact with players and coaches as they train for the upcoming football season.
Please join us for a family-friendly experience with the Dallas Cowboys this summer. Various activities and entertainment include:
- Dallas Cowboys Merchandise trucks
- VIP Experience Opportunities for Dallas Cowboys United members
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Autograph sessions*
- Live radio broadcasts and internet interview streaming
- Food and Drinks available; proceeds benefiting Oxnard Public Schools
*subject to availability
We look forward to seeing you at practice this summer, please note the below reminders as you make your plans to ensure the best experience!
- The Training Camp grounds have an attendance capacity dictated by the fire marshal. Arriving early is encouraged!
- General Parking is available for $10/day for small vehicles and $20/day for large vehicles during the week and $20/day for small vehicles and $40/day for large vehicles on the weekends. Parking is limited, we recommend carpooling when possible.
- Admission to camp activities and the spectating area is free. A charge for field access may apply.
Please see the schedule below for dates and times of practices open to the public.
River Ridge Playing Fields
2101 West Vineyard Avenue
Oxnard, CA 93036
Parking/Midway Times: Subject to Change *
3:30 PM Practice:
- 12:00 PM: Parking Lots
- 1:00 PM: VIP and DCU Elite
- 1:30 PM: General Public
10:45 AM Practice:
- 7:00 AM: Parking Lots
- 8:00 AM: VIP and DCU Elite
- 8:30 AM: General Public
Dallas Cowboys Training Camp - Frequently Asked Questions
Training Camp Schedule
For current information on players, training coaches and upcoming games, visit www.dallascowboys.com. Practices are typically NOT every day, so please see the schedule for specific days they will be publicly training.
The Cowboys Training Camp offers youth the opportunity to watch football players up close or participate as they train for the upcoming season. Start planning now to join the fun!
|Friday, July 26, 2019 - Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders||Dance Academy||9:00 am - 1:00 pm - Rio Mesa High School|
|Saturday, July 27, 2019||Opening Ceremonies||Ceremonies at 3:00 PM; Practice at 3:30 PM|
|Sunday, July 28, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Monday, July 29, 2019 - Military Appreciation Day||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 30, 2019||Practice||10:45 AM|
|Wednesday, July 31, 2019||No Practice|
|Thursday, August 1, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Friday, August 2, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Saturday, August 3, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Sunday, August 4, 2019||Blue/White Scrimmage||3:30 PM|
|Monday, August 5, 2019||No Practice|
|Tuesday, August 6, 2019 - First Responders Appreciation Day||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 7, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 8, 2019 - Military Appreciation Day||Practice||10:45 AM|
|Friday, August 9, 2019||No Practice||Travel to San Francisco|
|Saturday, August 10, 2019||No Practice||Pre-season game vs. San Francisco 49er's|
|Sunday, August 11, 2019||No Practice|
|Monday, August 12, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Tuesday, August 13, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 14, 2019||Practice||3:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 15, 2019||No Practice||Break Camp|
Hotels in Oxnard, CA
We have a wide variety of Hotels in Oxnard California. From hotels, motor lodges, vacation rentals, RV parks, and camp sites, we have lodging to meet your lifestyle and budget. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure you can find great hotels at great prices.
Admission & Parking
Admission is FREE, no tickets needed, and is first-come/first-served until capacity is reached. Be advised training camp is located outdoors and no shaded areas are available.
Parking at River Ridge Playing Fields is $10/day for small vehicles and $20/day for large vehicles during the week and $20/day for small vehicles and $40/day for large vehicles on the weekends. FREE parking passes will be provided to registered guests staying in an Oxnard hotel. Let the front desk know that you are attending Camp when you check in. One parking pass will be provided for each day of your stay.
Drive - Oxnard is on the coast, just 60 miles northwest of Los Angeles, and 30 miles south of Santa Barbara.
Fly - Oxnard is an easy 90 minute drive from Los Angeles Airport (LAX), 60 minutes from Burbank Airport (BUR) and 40 minutes from Santa Barbara Airport (SBA).
Train - You can also sit back and enjoy the scenery aboard the train! Oxnard's Transportation Center has regular service via Amtrak and Metrolink. Once in the station, you can take a taxi to Camp, about a 5 mile drive.
Northbound on the 101 freeway from Los Angeles: Exit Oxnard Boulevard. Turn RIGHT. Make your first LEFT onto Town Center Drive. Make a LEFT onto Ventura Road. Travel 1 mile and it will be on your RIGHT before Vineyard Ave. (watch for traffic lines at the entrance to the parking lot).
Southbound on 101/126 freeway from Santa Barbara/Santa Clarita: Exit Oxnard Boulevard. Turn LEFT and go over the freeway. Make your first LEFT onto Town Center Drive. Make a LEFT onto Ventura Road. Travel 1 mile and it will be on your RIGHT before Vineyard Ave. (watch for traffic lines at the entrance to the parking lot).
Accommodations | Hotels, Motels
All guests staying in an Oxnard hotel will receive one complimentary parking pass to the training camp for each day of their stay. The Residence Inn by Marriott at River Ridge is proud to be the host hotel for the Dallas Cowboys Training Camp.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act while attending the Dallas Cowboys Training Camp at Oxnard CA and if you will require special assistance during your visit to training camp, please contact Art Gutierrez, with the City of Oxnard at (805)-443-7579. Notice of at least 72 hours prior to your arrival to training camp will enable staff to reasonably arrange for your accessibility needs during your visit.
Fan Club Members
Dallas Cowboys United fan club members have an opportunity to get admittance to the practice viewing area approximately 30 minutes prior to non-member fans. It does not guarantee seating and is based on availability. Consider joining the Dallas Cowboys United, go to their website at dallascowboys.com/united for details on other benefits. All practice times and dates are subject to change.
Camp Rules, Please Read!
- ABSOLUTELY NO TAILGATING OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- NO Strollers in bleacher area
- NO Bicycles
- NO Backpacks (small diaper bag okay)
- NO Coolers/ Ice Chests
- NO Outside food
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS! (not in carriers, not on-site, and not in your vehicle as there is no shade)
No Pets. Doggie Day Care or boarding available at various locations: