Covering F and G streets, between Palm and 5th streets, the Henry T. Oxnard Historic District is located in the heart of Downtown Oxnard. The district sprawls over 70 acres and is comprised of 139 contributing buildings, including homes in the Craftsman, Spanish Colonial and Period Revival bungalow styles. It consists of the houses built in two sub-divisions: the Henry T. Oxnard tract on F Street and the Walter H. Lathrop tract on G Street, which were built during 1909-1941 and with the vast majority built before 1925.
Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999, the district serves as the city’s lively “Christmas Tree Lane” during the holidays, and several of the homes are open to the public for the Autumn Home Tours.
Henry T. Oxnard Historic District