Fulfilling the needs of Travel Professionals
Our experienced tour and travel staff can assist all travel professionals in planning exciting and unique Oxnard tours, incentives or fly/drive programs. Best of all, our services are complimentary.
We offer information on hotel rates and availability, activities, attractions, transportation and destination management services-all of which can be obtained based upon your requirements. You can contact us directly, or complete the online Assistance Form for travel professionals.
We can assist with itineraries to meet and exceed your expectations. Continue to explore this website to learn about Oxnard’s abundance of things to do and ideas for where to eat, as well as transportation options. If you’re looking for itinerary ideas, here are some suggestions.
Suggested tour itineraries include:
- Oxnard History & Architecture Tour including stops at Heritage Square & the Henry T. Oxnard Historic District.
- Channel Islands Maritime Museum and harbor tour aboard the Sunfish at Channel Islands Harbor.
- Channel Islands National Park Excursions to Anacapa or Santa Cruz Islands.
- Downtown Cultural Tour including the Carnegie Art Museum and downtown galleries.
- Herzog Wine Cellars Tour and wine tasting, following by a gourmet lunch or dinner at Tierra Sur Restaurant.
- Oxnard Wineries Tour that includes all Oxnard wine tasting rooms.
- Agriculture or Industrial Tour at active packing facilities in Oxnard.
We have current information on hotels, resorts and attractions. We can provide materials including visitor guides, maps, and other online images upon request.
Tour Assistance Form
For further assistance with your group, please fill out our Tour Assistance Form below or call Courtney at (805) 385-7545. We look forward to working with you!