February 5, 2020
4 Romantic Valentine’s Date Itineraries in Oxnard
Escape for a romantic Valentine’s Day rendezvous this February to a stunning coastal getaway in Oxnard. Sweep your darling away for an overnight stay at one of Oxnard’s premier hotels, and celebrate love with one, or several, of these 4 romance-inspired itineraries featuring a variety of dining, excursion and entertainment options sure to make your sweetheart swoon. Make your reservations soon, before it’s too late!
Romance Itinerary 1
Time: 3-4 hours
Location: The Collection at RiverPark
- Surprise your date with a visit to The Collection at RiverPark, and enjoy a romantic meal at one of the shopping center’s amazing restaurants featuring savory international offerings from Italian cucina to Japanese sushi to Korean BBQ.
- Head over to Massage Envy for a his and hers massage.
- Laugh out loud with top-billing comedians at Levity Live Oxnard.
- Wrap up your date night with a movie at Century RiverPark 16, or create a memorable piece of art at Color Me Mine or The Painted Cabernet.
Romance Itinerary 2
Time: 3-4 hours
Location: Channel Islands Harbor
- Head to the Channel Islands Harbor and dine at one of the intimate restaurants overlooking the water. Some local favorites include The Masala Twist, Sea Fresh and Anaba Sushi. Or, check out Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine, recently named top 25 Brazilian restaurants in America by Business Insider.
- Afterward, enjoy a romantic Venetian gondola cruise through the beautiful and serene setting of the Channel Islands Harbor (book early), or pack a blanket, hop aboard a hopper boat, and snuggle up to your dearest on the water.
- Put the cherry on top your evening tryst with their special Valentine dessert menu item, Belgian chocolate lava cake, from Waterside Restaurant & Wine Bar at Marine Emporium Landing. On Valentine’s Day (Feb. 14th), reserve a limited space for their 4-course Valentine’s Dinner, special cocktails and live entertainment.
Romance Itinerary 3
Time: 3-4 hours
Location: Downtown Oxnard
- Head into Downtown Oxnard and enjoy a meal at one of the many eateries.
- For something a bit more laid back, catch a flick at the downtown Plaza Cinemas 14.
- For a night of magical romance, try La Dolce Vita 1901 for a wonderful dinner. Order all four courses and get a complimentary glass of Champagne for your toasting pleasure.
Then, join us downstairs in the 1901 Speakeasy for live music with Toni Janotti.
- Or end the evening by enjoying covered-strawberries from Xielo Artisan Desserts.
Romance Itinerary 4
Time: Short Weekend in Oxnard
- Friday evening – Book a stay at one of Oxnard’s premier hotels, and catch dinner and a live music performance at Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen for something fun to do.
- Saturday – Wake up early, grab a cup of coffee at Honey Cup Coffee & Kitchen. Then, head out on a whale watching excursion, kayak through the harbor canals, or let your hearts fly high with Channel Islands Parasail.
- Swing by Squidly’s Coffee, Sandwiches & Acai Bowls for sandwiches, then round the corner to sparkly-watered Hollywood Beach to play in the waves.
- For a fun afternoon, rent bikes and pedal down the boardwalk at Oxnard Beach Park and Mandalay Beach, or jet ski with the dolphins.
- End the evening by heading over for the rose bubbly or Guilt Pleasures dessert wine at Magnavino Cellars. Cheers!